Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Ninja Fight Part 3 Previz


Okay so here is the previz for the third installment of this fight.  I finally decided to cave and give myself a 24 frame leeway on this one because it was so fast and I already know im going to have to have to do it with the other 2 shots so I figured it would be better to block it out now with the correct timing rather than have to change that part later.  So far im really pumped with what ive done with this shot.  I can already tell that im getting faster at blocking and still getting better at it as well.  I like that I was comfortably able to start this shot today and was able to get all of the blocking and camera animation done.  Now if I can just finish the polish in the same amount of time that would be great.  Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment