Thursday, October 18, 2012

Ninja Fight

Okay so I know that im supposed to show my progress but i got so excited about this new piece that I kind of forgot to show an early version of this shot.  I think this one is pretty much done but it is going to be a part of a 4 part fight scene that i want to do.  Each part is going to be roughly 4 seconds each and will all be part of these two Ninjas fighting.  My thinking is that i need to work on getting faster at both blocking and finalizing so if I give my self smaller portions of the same length hopefully I will see an improvement in my timing and ultimately will have a badass fight seen when its all done.  I will try to have the blocking for the next shot done by tomorrow or Saturday.  But for now let me know your thoughts on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment